These are some photos since we've been home. Aidan sure changed the month we were gone! He loved being home with the family. He's asked for Nana everyday and once in awhile asks for Papa and KAYLA! Isn't that cute. I tell him they live over the ocean. Everytime we see a plane in the sky Aidan asks "Where'd it go?" and I said I don't know where did it go? He replies "nana's" So Ben said "Nana's house must be pretty popular. Also Aidan has become the MONEY man! He wants to carry the money around all day and keep it in his pocket. Then of course when he sees a lollipop machine or candy machine Aidan pulls out his money and says PLEASE money~ He's taking after his Papa loving money! (Thats what Daddy says!) We sure have a cute little boy and sometimes he can be a little terror but we'll keep him!
Aidan put his slippers and hat on his head. He looked so cute!
Another shot of him trying to shut the lights off. He's into ON and OFF lately.
Posing for the camera like a little HAM!
Aidan pointed to the camera and said Cheese so I turned it on and took a photo of him. He's def my kid. I love pictures!
This is our big man on campus. He wears everyone's shoes. This ritual started at Nana's in Utah! He adored Nana and her shoes!
Man Nana and Papa look how much you helped Aidan grow. He now talks about his cousins! That was a good move to have us come home!
We love you so much Nana and Papa! and can't wait to see you Nana in January for the new lil one~
Friday, August 15, 2008
Aidan's grown so much!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 12:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment