CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Aidan's so FUNNY!



Aidan climbs in this shelf to hide. Its hilarious. Sometimes he even prefers to eat his lunch in there.



This is my little cheese head! He LOVES his binkies so much he'll even suck on 2 at one time! I know nuts right? I don't mind though! Whatever makes him happy!



Aidan sure is getting cuter by the day! Although he is fussy and a brat sometimes I still am SO in love with him! He's got me wrapped around his finger I'm not gonna lie! So Ben has talked to his batallion commander about the letter he needs to complete his packet. I'm hoping all this comes and is done by the end of September. Sneak in a little prayer for us if you think about it! I'm really hoping this works out for him! It'd be his dream job! I'm sitting here writing this watching Aidan cover his daddy in his blankets! Aidan is such a lovable boy. He's so into all of his blankies! I can't even really write how he says it. I will always remember. Cause he calls his binkie,blankie and his Monkey the same thing! Our next appt is in September so stay tuned. Still no picture of this belly but your not missing out on much believe me! For any of you who've found my blog through blog hopping please email me! I'd love to stay in touch with everyone from school! bhholladay04@yahoo.com

0 comments: