CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

So I thought I would share!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
So I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to share this info but we are too excited to not share! I'm due Feb 8 our our ultra sound is June 10th!

8 comments:

Analee said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! How fun will it be for Aidan to be a big brother!

Shea Smith said...

Oh my gosh! That is Awesome! I'm so excited for you guys. Do you want a boy or a girl? Congrats you guys!

Cashelle said...

YAY!! We are all so excited for you!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Congrats! We are happy for you!

AdamandBetsy said...

Yea... I think this is totally awesome!! Congratulations i am so excited for you.

Unknown said...

yea another little one to play with i am so excited just let me know if you guys need anything

Becky K. said...

Congratulations Heidi!

Jorgensen Bunch said...

Congrats! YAY! I am so excited for you guys, and a wee bit jealous;)