CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

No MORE!

So we are in the CLEAR! No more bottles for MR Aidan! I know he's 19 months and they say to take them at 12 months but look at me I've conquered one of my motherly tasks! Sorry folks you won't be seeing the binky out of his mouth for awhile! So not ready for that step!

3 comments:

AdamandBetsy said...

Yea.... Good job Heidi, i am not looking forward to the day i have to do that!!

Rachael Cook said...

wow he is only 19 months, He is a big boy. Thats awesome about the bottle we are still working on that and laker is 22 months. And yes he still has the binkey. JUst remember you are the mom and the one to take care of him all day, so don't take it to personally when people make comments about him still having his binkey

Shea Smith said...

Oh good I'm glad!! How are you feeling by the way? Hope you aren't to sick. When do you go home?