CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Our Man and his Cute little Attitude!




Aidan loves to have his picture taken with me, Ben, or anyone willing! He always is on top of his game doing everything! He's all over the place except for when he's sleeping. A new thing he's started is. Since most of you know I get morning sickness bad. Well this time around its just the same! Go figure right? It'd be my luck. So for any of you folk hoping Ben and I will have more then 2 kids....................uh yeah right!!!!! Anyway Aidan stands by me at the toilet spitting into the toilet to. Funny kids right? The last picture is of Aidan in his tux to go to church with his hair all done! He's super cute!

2 comments:

The Wilson Family said...

Oh my gosh! It has been forever...what a cute little guy and congrats on pregnancy #2, when is your due date? I also saw that you will be in good old Brigham in July - so will I...we should hang out! We are actually blessing our little guy at my parent's mission homecoming on July 13th! Can't wait to catch up with you...what a super cute family! Love, Angela

Ballinghams said...

Hey sexy mama! HA HA I don't know when we could get together I have school on monday nights, wednesday and thursday during the day and I work on saturdays and every other sunday so there you go. Just let me know when you are all settled and ready to put up with me and I'll come up. I will do whatever, go with the flow, you know how it is. I'm a little weird today sorry about this crazy comment.