CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Just wanted to shout out to the WORLDS GREATEST DADS!
Happy Fathers Day to all of you who have influenced my life! I want to especially thank my Dad. He's always been such a good example to me! Come on I've never done anything too drastic so he did alright! I love you dad! Your the best! Sorry our scanner is being silly so I can't post pics for some odd reason!
Ben! Your the next daddy on my list! You are the best! Aidan loves you so much! I'm glad your his dad and that you do so much for our family! I love you so much babe!
Then Ben's dad Randy! Thanks for everything you've done for Ben. He is always talking about life long lesson he has learned thanks to his daddy! We truly appreciate you! Love you all and Happy Fathers Day to all you Fathers~

0 comments: