Well we ended up getting Aidan's 18 month pictures done out here in Germany. I know I should be enjoying the time over here and enjoying Europe but I just can't. Its the pitts! I wanna be in the states where when I crave some regular fast food while I'm knocked up I could go get it! The euro out here is kicking our butt too so that doesn't help out much. We will be home next week for a visit so I hope we get to see as many people as possible!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Aidan's 18month Photos!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 1:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Aidan is so cute, wow he is really getting big!! You can really tell that he likes getting his pic. taken.
He is quite the poser! See you at the reunion!
He is so cute. You can tell who he belongs to. Sorry about the instant message thing I forgot to sign out last night so thats why I didn't reply. Yeah! it'a almost time for you and aidan to be home to visit.
He's way too cute! I love all the pictures!
Yep we have a pool but the pool in the pictures is at my parents in north ogden. There pool is not as cold. we will all have to go swimming when your here aubree loves the water and she will have someone to play with in the pool.
those pictures are cute i love them and congrats to aidan thats a big step bubba
Post a Comment