I've been tagged!!! By my lovely sister in law! So here it goes. I"m not as good at this as others but lets see what my brain can rattle off!!!!
I'm suppose to write 5 things about Aidan Benjamin Holladay!!!!
1. Aidan is so excited to have his little sister Kennedy Jo join us. He gives her kisses numerous times a day and is constantly trying to feed, give her drinks, put chapstick on her, etc. He has such a huge imagination. He is constantly saying he's the brother and she's the sister. Now we really will just have to see how he acts when she's out of the belly and being spoiled too!
2. Aidan loves to work the VCR/DVD this drives me NUTS! He is too smart for his own good once in awhile. He's even picked up on daddy's bad habits! SIMPSONS. This I'm not so sure I'm happy about cause growing up as a child I NEVER and I mean NEVER was allowed to watch the simpsons. My husband is slowly trying to teach me to love them but I just can't. Hopefully once Kennedy comes I can get Aidan playing with Barbie dolls to get back at daddy for the Simpson episode!!!! JK I think Aidan just enjoys it cause he sees daddy watching it.
3. Aidan loves his cousins. My brother's wives and Mandy do very well at sending pics of the kids or posting them online. Videos are his very favorite! He calls the Twins "The Boys" and he tries so hard to say everyone's name. The one that most always comes out is AUDREY. Its so adorable. He points to the computer and tries to say one of their names when he sees them. So thank you to everyone that has done this it will surely help Aidan know his cousins. (we are hoping to get stationed by Aunt Mandy and hopefully will know this weekend! Wish us luck since this Warrant Officer thing is being so difficult!)
4. Aidan loves Wiggles and Barney...........I know your all thinking doesn't that bug the crap out of you? I say NO! You've got to see this boy shake his butt! He sings to the songs and does the dance actions. Its probably the cutest thing ever! You just wait til we come visit and he starts singing and dancing to MR SUN! Thats his fav right now. (Infact that is what is in the background)
5. Aidan LOVES superheros. He does the little spider web thing that Spiderman does, Hulk Smash (thanks to cute Tommy!) and LOVES SUPERMAN! he has jammies that are Superman with a cape and he begs to wear them! I love his cute little personality. Oh and in previous post..........have you seen that SMILE? Its ADORABLE and so CHEESEABLE! Can't wait to see everyone in person again.
Hope you all have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING. We will be thinking of all of you! Far Far away over the OCEAN! Love you all!
I tag:
Ashlee (Aubrey)
Catie (Benjamin)
Betsy (Daniel)
Shea (London)
Jennie (Stockton)
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
TAGGED
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 12:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
how come you didnt tag me how rude
Post a Comment