CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MY BABY IS TURNING 2


So I can't believe I"m writing this! It feels like yesterday his daddy just got home from Iraq and he was 10 months old! This cute little boy stole my heart the second he was born! He is turning 2 tomorrow and I'm a little bit sad he's growing up. But I love spending time with him each day! He does the funniest things too. Aidan loves to watch Simpsons with his dad. He will hear Ben laugh so when he wants to watch them in the day with me he does the funny "Grown up laugh that daddy does!" Aidan loves to announce to everyone that HE FARTED! and will tell you if he hears someone else do it also! He's really into all the super heros! Loves to do what they do etc. My last day of work is the day before Thanksgiving and then I am starting to POTTY TRAIN him. So anyone feel free to leave your suggestions. Ben's been gone a lot since they are getting ready to deploy and Aidan gets so sad when Daddy tells him he's going to be gone for a COUPLE DAYS. It breaks my heart. More so that we have to do it for a year pretty soon. Thank goodness for Nana and Papa! They want us to live with them so we'll have a little bit of company! Aidan loves to SING AND DANCE! Ben and I need to do better on catching it on tape! Its adorable! He's got the worlds BIGGEST immagination! I could just squeeze his guts out of him he's so darn cute! I told Ben the other day that I fell in love with another man.....................then I said and this man calls me MOMMY!!!! He laughed at me. Well I just wanted to write a little bit about Aidan. I am so proud to be his mommy! Ben loves him too! HE's got us both wrapped around his little fingers! WE LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK LITTLE DUDE! YOU MAKE US PROUD EVERY DAY! HERE'S TO WISHING YOU THE BEST BIRTHDAY A BOY COULD HAVE! WE LOVE YOU! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

Happy Birthday Aiden! We will have to get together soon.

The Happy Holladay's said...

Thank you to everyone who called and left their wishes. Aidan had a great day!

Unknown said...

hey happy birthday buddy your card is in the mail