I haven't uploaded any pics from Halloween so I thought I would hurry and throw some up on the page!!! We had fun trick or treating this year. Ben made it home from school in time and we went with the Bechels and Caraways! Didn't get lots of candy but Aidan's just almost 2 so he will live! But we had tons of fun! Well atleast I did. Ben got to help with Aidan. It was fun to just take pics! Enjoy!
Dad and Aidan taking a break to smile for the camera!
Daddy helping Remi the Rat get some candy! Or shall we say GRUB?
Walking back from trick or treating at the USO and PX!
Aidan and Grady playing one last time before their good byes! They are so cute!
We sure had a fun Halloween and next year we won't be in Germany. Infact we have NO idea where we'll be! Hope you guys all had a nice one as well! Thanksgiving here we come, then Christmas and not much longer after MISS KENNEDY will join us!
Friday, November 7, 2008
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 4:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
He is so stinken cute in his costume!! I was glad to see that you guys had fun. I like the pic of them playing with the fridge. Adain has growm up so much, cant wait to see all you guys again and meet that cute little Kennedy. Love ya and look forward to more pic.
I forgot how the quilt thing works how much fabric and do I send it to your mom or kathy? Remi is way cute! Happy Birthday aiden (just in case I forget to say it on his birthday) Hope everything is good out there can't wait to see miss kennedy!!
Such a cute costume, he looked so cute.I hope all is well with you and your family!!When do you come back to Utah?
That was a great costume. I am so glad that you guys had such a good time. Don't talk about not being here, it is making me sad to think about you not here :(
Post a Comment