Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Art Time with Mommy
Aidan and I were bored waiting for Daddy to return so we decided to make Turkey's out of Aidan's hands. He had so much fun! He sure was a little cutie pie when he was doing it too! I love spending time with Aidan he brightens my day. The pictures of me laying was when Ben came home he saw Aidan and I snuggling and wanted to take a picture of us. Then Aidan started being silly and sticking stuff in my shirt. I love little boys! Can't believe my little man will be 2 this Thursday! Here is his final product. When Daddy came home he thought it was SO CUTE!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 11:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
how cute he get cuter everytime i see him
HEY!!! This is Sarah Chambers, you stopped by my blog. Your little guy is so dang cute!! And what a good little mommy you are! Honestly I can't wait to see what your little girl looks like, all because that little fellow is soooo cute! I hope everything finds you well in Germany. Drop me a line when you can.
Post a Comment