CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Airport on the way home!






Ben and Aidan were playing so cute while we were waiting to get on our next flight in Amsterdam! I had to take a couple of pictures of them! Aidan loves loves loves his daddy! I think its cute. I thought I was gonna get lucky and that Aidan would want Ben the whole time on the plane but NOPE! He loves his daddy but he needed to snuggle with mommy while he slept! It was a very pleasant flight home! Now we are enjoying being home and getting back to a regular schedule!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like these pictures so much. They capture Ben being a wonderful daddy. Such a natural. And Aidan really loves his daddy so much. These are the moments we treasure, and hope for. These are the moments we look forward to.....Tiff

Cashelle said...

How cute! Miss you guys!

Becky K. said...

Hi Heidi
What a cute little boy you have! I am so proud of Ben for the work he is doing. Please know our thoughts and prayers are with your sweet little family.

Anonymous said...

Ben and your are both great parents. Thanks so much for being yourselves. Hope all is going well. Love you lots Dad

Anonymous said...

I really love to listen to the songs you guys put on these blogs. You choose some good ones.