CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Birthday Boy

Today was Aidan's 1st Birthday! And I feel like a mean mommy cause I had to miss it! I went to work from 9-4 and I don't think I really like being away from Aidan! Its hard doing it! I am gonna have to think of something else to do so I can be by him! He had such a fun night! I brought him home some balloons and he thought that was awesome! I didnt' get a picture with the balloons and I should have but heres some of him making a mess with his ice cream cake!
Love you all!
so I won't be posting as much as I thought I would tonight cause the internet is being so slow and I'm ready for bed!

2 comments:

Analee said...

Happy birthday Aidan! he's so big and cute!

Cashelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDAN!!! I was going to call, but it is hard to remember in the few wake hours we have in common, but we were sure thinking about him!!