Aidan had his 1st birthday party a month early since we were with family and when its his real birthday we will be in Germany. So we decided to celebrate it in the states with family. So we did one with Heidi's family and it turned out really well! His cousins gave him some cool toys! We made sure we didn't bring much so that we could take his toys home! My friend Jen made Aidan and amazing 3D car cake. Little Danny came out and looked at it and said WOW thats AWESOME!
Aidan sure loves to be around his cousins! He gets along with them all very well! Here's some pictures of Aidan's party! Well we sure enjoy doing this blog! I try so hard to keep posting things! I will do my best to keep updated! Today we are headed to the zoo so I better add the pictures and get ready! I'm just gonna add them on here randomly! hope thats ok!









Friday, October 12, 2007
Aidan's 1st Birthday Party at NANA'S and GRUMPY'S
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment