Friday, October 5, 2007
Family Pics
Mandy went with us today up to Sherwood Hills and took our family pics. We can't even explain how much fun it is to have Ben home! Aidan is so crazy in love with him already. Its great I have my two favorite boys home! I just want to thank you all for being there for our family throughout this deployment! Its been great to have family and friends! There is much to be adjusted to now that daddy is home. Aidan has two people to listen to instead of just mommy. We are enjoying spending time with cousins. We just found out that Aunt Betsy is pregnant! We are so excited for her. We hope that she has a little girl! Then Benjamin and I can keep all the boys off of her when she's older! Right Aunt Betsy? This month we are celebrating Aidan's first birthday with my family and Ben's family. We are doing them separate since both of our families are pretty big! I can't believe Aidan will be 1 next month! Holy Cow he's getting so big. Where did my baby go? Well hope you guys enjoy our family pics. Hope to hear from you all!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
What a neat family. I just think that in the pre-existence you guys were together and are finding each other down here now. I can just imagine how little Aidan was so excited to come down. Love ya
Hey this is Analee, Josh Fife's wife. We're both so happy for you that your husband is home! and we were wondering, would you mind if we added a link from our blog to yours?
Post a Comment