CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 8, 2007

We move in tomorrow!

Hi guys just thought I would write a little something. We are moving into the new house tomorrow and nothing is really done so its going to be really nuts! I hope I will be able to keep Aidan out of the way! I don't know how well that will happen but atleast he's not mobile yet! I just won't know what to do with him! We come home in two and a half weeks to see everyone and will be helping Nana out! Hopefully this surgery will go better for her and she'll be okay! Nothing new with Ben. Aidan is sure learning his daddy's personality without him even being here! Its so funny sometimes I cry cause I am laughing so hard! Anyway just wanted to update everyone and tell them we are doing great! Love you all!

2 comments:

Verne said...

I sure enjoy looking at the blogs you kids have created. Thanks for keeping them updated. I hope the move tomorrow goes well. Tell little Aidan hi. Grandma was having such a fun time looking at him last night on the webcam. Take care. Love Dad

Cashelle said...

I hope all goes well on your move. Can't wait to see you this month!!