CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Update

Ok I am sorry I really suck at keeping all these blogs updated! I am pretty homesick right now cause I have to miss the wonderful 4th of July. I love that holiday and it kills me that I am stuck out here not able to be with my family. I love you all though very much. Ben is not doing so well right now he's really struggling at even being happy. Which is understandable he's got a lot on his shoulders right now. So if you all just want to send him a email to let him know you care and that you love him that'd be great his email is soldierholla@yahoo.com I am sure he'd appreciate the emails of support. I try to do my best but I bet it doesn't help to talk to me and the little dude cause he's missing out and hates that he can't see us. I can hardly wait to come home in July again! I love being by family. Thats why I find being a military wife so funny. I love being by my family and being a military wife doesn't give you that opportunity. Well I will post some more pics too. I will try to keep this updated sorry. But this week and next week will be crazy we will be moving into the new house and will have lots to do! Take care! Love you all!

0 comments: