CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Longest Day!


See how tired I am guys! Mommy wears me out!


Daddy wishes he could have these huh dad?



Ahh the Holladay's are gonna get you!



Oh Mom I just pooped in my pants!



HURRY CHANGE ME MY BUTT IS STINKY!


All better Mommy changed my Butt!



Well today Aidan and I did a couple of errands and waited for Daddy to call...........Guess what Daddy still hasn't called! We don't like when we can't talk to him! Hopefully soon he'll be able to call us. Its so cute that Aidan says Dada everytime my cell phone rings. Aidan honestly is the best baby ever! I always tease Ben that he makes having kids look easy so we might as well try one more time. But we have both decided to wait for a good 3 or 4 years before we add another one to the mix! Ben honestly is such a good dad even though he's so far away! He loves to just sit and watch Aidan! He could watch him all night but I make hiim go to bed! Aidan loves his picture book of his daddy and him (Thanks for making it Aunt Mandy) We can't wait to come home and see everyone! Hope your all doing so well!



Love you all tons....Below are some pictures of Aidan and I from the day! I will try to take some each day and load them! Love you all!

0 comments: