CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Aidan's bedtime toys


Look Ma I found my toy in here but I was too tired to stay up and play!


I love these animals from daddy!



I love them please don't take them!


Hey guys how are you all doing? We are doing great! We are a week away from seeing everyone! Can't wait to see you nana hope your feeling good! Man hasn't nana been through a lot? She's one tough lady! Well Aidan was a little fussy today he wanted everything and if he didn't get it he started to scream it was horrible! He falls asleep so cute I just love to capture him and post them! I think I love his pics while he's asleep cause he snuggles the things Ben gives him! Well take care see you all next week!

2 comments:

Cashelle said...

We can't wait to see you guys, either!!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.