Mom gave me spikes! I really enjoy doing hair and since I'm blessed with one little boy he kinda gets to be my experiment with hair! No I haven't dyed his hair yet. Some people think I will be a horrible mom and put color in his hair while he's young but FYI it doesn't make me a horrible person! So I am sure I will do it! My sister was a trooper one summer and let me dye her little boys hair BLUE like the smurfs! My nephew thought he was so cool! My brothers girls have such freaking cute blonde hair that I couldn't ever mess with that cause they are already freaking cute! I miss you guys lots. I know I say that all the time! Hope my blogs aren't too boring! Talk to you later! make sure you leave comments!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
The Spikes!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Love his hair. Does he like his new friends at his day care? How is that all working out for you?
Miss you!
Post a Comment