So I am sorry I've been missing for a bit! My wonderful mother is out here visiting! I seriously don't know if I will let her go home! I love having her around! She's the BEST! I'm going to post some pictures of us out here and the fun we've been having. So the pics might be scattered but I will do my best to explain each one!
Aidan's new German hat for the winter! We love the hats out here!
Mom standing in the picture of Stuttgart behind her! Can we keep her here Dad?
Me and Mr Aidan~ I love this little boy so frigging much!
Here's the coolest Nana in the world! Sure glad we have her! We sure are blessed!
Aidan driving the HONDA! He thinks he's so big!
Here is Aidan in front of the Triberg Falls. We didn't go all the way to the top it was too long and COLD!
The Nana and Aidan in front of a wood carved Squirrel!
Aidan in his new german outfit I bought for him in the BlackForest! Isn't he the cutest boy ever! He's my little man! I love him more then I love his daddy! (shh don't tell on me!)
Hope you enjoyed our pictures! We sure love being a family and over here in Germany! Miss you all!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Long Lost!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
wow looks like you guys are having some fun i miss being there with you guys i wish i had the money to come out there again. i like the outfit that aidan got its cute
No! You cannot keep her!!! I am glad you guys are having a good time. Aidan is growing up.
Looks like so much fun! I can't wait till Josh and I can head out there and see everything. He talks about Germany so much, and then with all of your fun pictures, I can only imagine how much fun it is out there! (It's nice to have mom's around too! haha)
Hey I love the Pictuers, I didnt know that your Mom came to visit you, that is awesome. I love Aidans face in the one with the Hat and then the one in his new outfit, he is just so cute and just loves to pose for pictures!!
Oh and the picture of him and Ben in the car, the look on his face is like worlds littlest bad axe in training. I cant wait to see more of this not so little guy anymore. He is sure getting big!! Well i got to go but thanks for showing them to me i love them and waiting for more. Love you guys tons
Betsy M.
Post a Comment