CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Love Story Tag!


What is his name: Benjamin

How long have you been together: 4 years 10 months

How long did you date: 1 Year

How old is he: 24 (TODAY!)

Who eats more: him

Who is taller: him

Who said I love you first: I did, in a silly text message and he called me seconds later to tell me he loved me too!

Who does the laundry: Me ALL THE TIME!

Who does the dishes: Me but lately he's been rinsing them and loading them in the dishwasher.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: him

Who pays bills: I do them all

Who mows the lawn: No one! We live in Military Housing!!!!

Who cooks dinner: We both do. Ben loves to make stir fry

Who sings better: Ben does but he wouldn't agree!

Who drives when you are together: Me I know its weird!

Who is more stubborn: Both of us are equal at that!

Who is smarter: Me of course! I know it all! JK

Who kissed who first: He did kissed me! (by the way I totally wasn't ready

Who asked who out first: He called me and took me to a movie!

Who proposed: He did.

Who is more sensitive: Me he has no heart! Jk but Iraq has made him a little more hard and numb to things!

Who has more friends: He does. He's in the army and has all his boys he can count on to watch his back!

Who has more siblings: Ben has 9 I have 4

Who wears the pants in the family: He wears the pants..........I control the zipper!

I love ya Ben! Sure hope our love never grows to old for you! I sure enjoy the time we get to spend together! You are such a great dad! Aidan loves you so much! He loves spending time with you!

I tag: Analee, Katie, Rylee, and Christina

3 comments:

Jen said...

Heidi,
Oh my goodness long time no see!
How are you? We are doing great! Just busy with life! Im glad you found my blog. Keep in touch! Your baby is so cute.

Jen said...

I purse tagged you so do the same tag as I did on my blog and then tag 5 more people. : )

Elise said...

Heidi! I'm so glad you found my blog. I love being able to keep in touch with people this way. Your little boy is adorable. :)