CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sunglasses and being cool like dad!


Chewing on the glasses!

Look Daddy I can do that too!

Looking awesome with my dad!


So Ben has to wear sunglasses in the light. Usually in the house its fine but he has to wear them anytime we are outside of the house. So Aidan got his sunglasses and put them on with his dad! Man aren't little boys so cute? I loved it so I had to snap a few pics. The other day I was talking to Aidan and said "Say hi to Grandpa" and he said Hi GRA GRA! He Loves Grandpa Larsen. He always talks to him on the computer! He even types back to Aidan when Aidan types nothing but jibberish!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa loves that little fellar too. He is so cute with his daddy in the sunglasses. Reminds me of the song I want to be like you I want to be your little buckaroo etc etc. Love you guys

Daryl and Ashley said...

He is quite the handsome stud. You will be beating the girls off!

Cashelle said...

What a cutie! Love the new posts and the sunglasses.