CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Mommy and Aidan

Ben got some pictures of Aidan and I playing in the kitchen but of course we stop to pose! Not a lot of pictures get taken of the two of use when I'm the picture freak! So I don't have much to say about these pictures except that this is my favorite man around the house now! Sorry Ben! I always tease Ben that I love Aidan's kisses more!



2 comments:

Cashelle said...

I love all the pictures. It's fun to see Aidan (and you guys!)

Unknown said...

You two look so cute! That is so true about the picutres I think I am only in a few becuase I take all the pictures! Well Looks like you had a good Christmas! We did it was AWESOME! hope all is well with you and your family!