CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

I've been tagged...................

I have been tagged by my cousin Ashley, so here it goes...

10 years ago: Who knows I was 14. I was in 8th grade and probably in love with many boys! I was always boy crazy! Who knows why? I loved being with my friends every weekend though! I sure remember that!

5 things on my to do list: #1 Laundry. #2 Take things to donate to the thrift store. #3 HAIRCUT. #4 Clean my room (its always the one that gets put off!). #5 Call the housing to make an appt to get our blinds fixed.


Snacks that I enjoy: String Cheese, ice cream, and oranges!

3 bad habits: #1 I beat myself up a lot. #2 Slacking on going to church when I know that's what I need the most in my life! #3 INTERNET! I love checking my email!

If I were suddenly a billionaire: I would hire a personal trainer, chef and maid. Build my dream home! Build my parents there dream home! Give some to each of my siblings! and PLAY!

Places I've lived: Brigham City, Weston CT, Norwalk CT, Greenwich CT, Germany and I think that is it!

Jobs: McD's (Party Girl, Crew, Crew Trainer and finally became a MANAGER! Exciting I know! Paper route when I was younger, Nanny in CT for two years and Being a MOM. Although I'm starting a job at the School Age Services over here on the base!

Things people don't know about me: I have only had 1 stitch in my whole life, had a form of cancer when I was 16 (don't worry I don't have it anymore but it was a very scary time in my life), and I've NEVER broken a bone! (Knock on wood like Ashley!) And I LOVE to keep in touch with people! That's why I have a stateside phone while I'm in Germany!

I tag: Christina, Analee, Jen, and Katie (Nelson)

0 comments: