Alright so much has happened to us this LAST year and I feel like such a FLAKE that I haven't kept up with the blog. Ben has been eliminated from flight school. We had a hard time with it at first but somehow we will find purpose! We may have bigger and better things that LAY ahead! Ben's excelled and done AWESOME here. There was just ONE slight maneuver he had issues with and the Army was not willing to allow him the time to do so. He's had other guys interested in him in other fields so we are going that route for now.
Heidi's been busy doing hair! She's got the Fort Rucker gals quite pleased! And they are pleasing her by allowing her to do what she loves! She's also recently started to sell Scentsy! She'll sell you on it too so watch out! She's reached goals and made extra money for our family that we didn't expect to see out of that business. She's doing her best at keeping the house picked up, kids fed and happy and taking care of her needs and wants as well.
Aidan will be 5 this November. Where did the time go? He'll be starting Pre-K Aug 22 and going to be taking a bus to school! Stay tuned to see those pics. Mom will be standing with Kennedy on the curb crying in UNISON! LOL Aidan's into star wars with his daddy. He's really enjoyed all this quality time with his dad! He and Kennedy have also learned how to use their imaginations together instead of FIGHTING all the time!
Kennedy is 2 and a half going on 29! That girl has PURE ATTITUDE! She's def getting her mom back for all the stuff her mom did to her nana! And I know Nana just sits back and smiles! Kennedy's so full of life. She's into all the girly things but you can tell that girl hangs out with BOYS all day long!
We are STILL in Alabama but making great use of our time here. We have had some crazy trials, Stumps and bumps in the road but have managed to grow closer as a family! I'll do my best to start to update this more weekly so you can see the kids grow and keep in touch! I hope many of you haven't lost touch with our blog don't give up on me quite yet! Pictures to come SOON!!!!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
a HUGE catch up!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I miss you guys. Glad to hear that stuff is going ok.
HIP HIP HOORAY! Your back! I always check from time to time to see. I never gave up on you :0). Not that I am one to talk since I don't blog at all! lol. I love you!!!
[url=http://www.thecasino.co.il/casino_games]online casino guide[/url] , [url=http://www.casinoonlinebrazil.com/blackjack]cassino[/url] , [url=http://www.onlinecasinorussian.com/]slots[/url]. [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com/kasino-bewertungs.html]online kasino[/url].
Post a Comment