CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Summer In Feb in Alabama?!?!?! woohoo!






We went to the Johnny Henderson Park with some Friends on Saturday and had a blast!!!! We were SO sunburnt but it was worth it and was nice to enjoy some FAMILY time!!!

3 comments:

Cashelle said...

Fun! Maybe one day we will have nice weather. We had 10 inches of snow on Saturday and went sledding instead. Your hair looks cute!

AdamandBetsy said...

Oh my gosh totally love your family!!! So stinkin cute, thanks for sharing pics!!!!
And oh my gosh LOVE your hair :) I can't wait till we get to play in the sun!! Hoping it's before i'm all huge and fat... But oh well, can't wait to see you guys soon it will be such a blast!! Love ya

This Idaho Girl said...

I love your hair but I HATE that you're enjoying Alabama spring without me. It's 42 today and feels like a heatwave.