CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Post Surgery

Well its almost been a full week after my sinus surgery. I love how people told me I wouldn't hurt. Who doesn't hurt when they cut out Cyst and Polyups. They were large ones too. So it was pretty painful. I'm off the drugs now and trying to see if a decongestant will work a bit! Here's to hoping! Anyway I am cyst free etc. Feels so good. I'm quite glad that since I've been at Fort Rucker I have a PCM who cares and is willing to help me get everything fixed. I am getting my . tubes tied next month along with the nova sure. The tubes should clear out all my endometriosis which will be nice. So we'll have some busy months ahead of us! But its all for the better.
On another note. I hate that I do my blog sometimes cause I get feeling like no one looks at it. But in other words it feels good to do it cause then I feel like I'm getting feelings out and putting down whats going on wiht us. I have met friends who I've seen PROF READ THEM.(silly people you know who you are) But I still love them! I think its hilarious although I know they have to be doing the same to mine cause I NEVER check my spelling. Its more funny as to whom its being done to. Love you two who's doing it! Anyway I guess I shall get a few more hours of sleep to heal up!
Toodles!

9 comments:

J. said...

I read your blog! It's nice to hear about how you and your family are doing. Hope you continue to heal well! We're thinking of you!
Jaimie

Cashelle said...

Why even care if people read your blog? I just like to do it, because then when I read through all of the old stuff it is like my scrapbook. It's also a good way to show your parents and my parents pictures and videos.

Cashelle said...

Why even care if people read your blog? I just like to do it, because then when I read through all of the old stuff it is like my scrapbook. It's also a good way to show your parents and my parents pictures and videos.

~Emily~ said...

Hey Heidi,
I LOVE reading your blog and honestly I love reading that other people's lives aren't always a bed of roses either. . .actually bugs me when people only post the good stuff. . . seems kinda fake.

Anyway, glad you keep it real ;)
Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Tami Crafty Corner said...

Aren't you glad we have TriCare. In a few months you will be a whole new women. Glad you are feeling better.

Josh & Shellece + 3 said...

Heidi,
Just so you know... I read your blog every time you do a new post. Keep up the good work and I'm glad that I feel like I'm still keeping in touch with you and your little family through this blog.

Love,
Shellece

This Idaho Girl said...

Just for the record, we only proof read blogs of people we don't like.

jenny c said...

I read it too lady! Not as often as I'd like but I do check it from time to time. =o)

Daryl and Ashley said...

I hope that you are feeling better! I hope the suregery helps your endometriosis! Take care and REST!