CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Going Private

GOING PRIVATE! I've been debating it for a LONG time coming. But I think I'm going to try it. Just makes sense to me. Ben and I are in the military and always on the move and would love people to allow people to know what we're up to but I've been getting SUPER crazy comments the last 3 post so I've decided I'm done. And they are constant. Go ahead and leave your email if you want to be invited. Please anyone who reads this don't be afraid to leave your email I'd love to invite ya!
The Holladay's

24 comments:

J. said...

jad8708@yahoo.com for Jaimie and Nate Dyer!

Megan and Kyle said...

eldercali2002@yahoo.com for the Beyler Family!!!

Ballinghams said...

smashlee1124@hotmail.com

smnorton said...

Add me lissalu_20@hotmail.

Kaybi said...

me please! queenkaybi@msn.com

Unknown said...

littleeeyor2005@hotmail.com please add me

This Idaho Girl said...

chriswesterberg@hotmail.com

Andy, Crystal, and the monsters said...

tinkerbell.pink2000@gmail.com
Dont laugh at the email addy I made it in 2000. :) Crystal Linville (Holmes)

Scothern's said...

Invite me! Sara_scothern@hotmail.com our blog is www.wereallnthistogether.blogspot.com not good at updating but I'm trying

Josh & Shellece + 3 said...

PleaSSSSSSe send me an invite!
shelleceg@digis.net

Love ya
Shellece

Brittany Dean said...

erdockarma@gmail.com, please. I am a friend of sarah and the mcgees.

Gabi said...

Don't forget me please...gholladay@netzero.net

Devin and Shannon Larsen said...

s_mcdowell16@yahoo.com

Tami Crafty Corner said...

James here, I'll have Tami text you her email or something =P

Cashelle said...

maddawgmom@gmail.com

sarasteudle said...

sarasteudle@hotmail.com

Analee said...

awells04@gmail.com

Yours truly said...

mandy_yearsley@msn.com

Verne said...

You better include your good Dad.

aLiSha said...

I want in!! canorman77@gmail.com

Daryl and Ashley said...

ashley_larsen2@hotmail.com

Tami Crafty Corner said...

That's too bad about the crazy comments. tudgirl@hotmail.com Tami and James Ginocchio

Shanna said...

I would love an invite! sbentley8@hotmail.com

Mindy said...

nathan.mindy@gmail.com