We have been up to no good! Kids have been sick with ear infections and respitory infections that we've just been hanging out at home! Kennedy is getting to do a little better on the nebulizer. And the dr told me to try it on Aidan's nasty chest cough and at first he was freaking out then was a BIG boy! I love my kids and couldn't be happier to be their mom right now. Aidan's into drawing EVERYTHING. So if you get something in the mail thats the littliest scribble or even a picture please share your excitment with us instead of mocking him! He thinks he's really writing letters! And Ben and I are supporting him in this endeavor! I'll buy as many stamps as the kiddo wants me to. Enjoy the pictures!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Up to no good!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It's time for you guys to stop being sick. No fun at all.
Aidan is a good little drawer. Keep up the good work.
Papa
Post a Comment