CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day in Alabama












Well today we woke up with snow in SOUTHERN ALABAMA! Hello snow! The entire neighborhood didn't waste time and got some gear on and went out to play. Neighbors were going down the hills in laundry baskets etc. Luckily we had aidan's sled from Germany! Aidan was so set on building a snowman it was cute! We have so many snowmen along the street. Our neighbors across the street have a huge one by their house thanks to the Teens at the park! It looks awesome.
I really hope you enjoy these pictures. We sure had a fun day sure glad I opted to wait for Kennedy's surgery for next week or we would have missed the fun!
Ben's hopefully going to be able to put in a pass so he can stay home and help with Aidan. I won't be able to let him take her and me stay home cause I'll be too antsy.

3 comments:

Verne said...

Fun Fun Snow. It looks like you made the most of it. love Dad

Verne said...

snow in Alabama!! COOL.
Madalynn

This Idaho Girl said...

Crazy, crazy. Your kids look so cute in their snow gear. Good thing you had a sled because they don't sell those here (or snow shovels, apparently).