My sweet bumblebee! She's always so bright and chipper!
Aidan being silly with his sister like ALWAYS......I doubt he'll ever be serious....
Daddy and Aidan by one of the smaller cannons
Well our 4th of July was very different this year....well atleast for me. I am so used to the reunion my family has and having my family around. Its hard for me to not do everything with my family....good thing Mandy won't live too far from me. I don't care if she doesn't want to see me I'll be there and she'll still have to LOVE me! Anyway Ben had to be to work at 4pm. Go figure right? Such is life in the army. But we went to the park around 5pm and daddy helped us get seated. We walked around and saw the cannons and looked out over the river! The kids were really well behaved. Early in the day I hadn't felt to great and just kept on sleeping. Anyway as the night went on they shot the cannons around 8:15 and Aidan was DONE. Ben had even given us earplugs and they weren't working he was still terrified. By this time I was shaking and felt so sick. So I didn't mind leaving. Plus ladies and Gents.....West Point may BRAG about their fireworks. But they weren't the best! I've seen BETTER.........Anyway here are some pictures for you all to enjoy!



3 comments:
Heidi what do you mean you don't care if I don't want to see you? It is great that you will be coming to visit. Cute dress by the way. You are becoming a homemaker. Love ya Sis
It looks like you had a great 4th of July. I loved Kennedy's little outfit. My girls loved their bows you made them. Love you guys!
it looks like you guys had a great 4th of july.
Post a Comment