Sunday, July 19, 2009
Friends.....
Tonight the Culpeppers invited us over for ice cream! We had so much fun. We even had the Castle's there. Yes we are meeting people and being invited to things isn't it great!!! Hooray for the Holladay's. Aidan's got a girlfriend. Her name is Kya. (I'm probably spelling it wrong so sorry Castles if I am) They are to the stage where the hug and hold hands. My little man is growing up! He calls her Kiawa since thats the helicopters daddy wants to fly! He's such a ham! They have been getting together with us lots so he's around her lots. I'm glad I have found some people to do playdates with cause its helped aidan learn sharing etc. I found a playhouse on craiglist for 25 dollars! i know its such a steal when I get it up I'll be sure to post pics. My Jen Jen is coming on Wednesday so be looking for change in hair! I wish I was doing hair at west point I really miss it but hopefully people in Alabama will like me to cut and color their hair. Fingers crossed! Enjoy your week! Tomorrow's MONDAY! and a new episode of Army wives is airing! HOORAY! ( I have to wait to watch it online....we don't have cable right now since we never watch tv)
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hello!
What a cute pic. LOVE those cute chit'lins!
Post a Comment