Here is cousin Makayla! She was so cute when Kennedy was born she asked if Kennedy could be her sister cause she doesn't have one. I wouldn't choose anyone else to be her sister and role model. I love her so much. Kennedy and her will be SISTERS FOR LIFE!!!!
Aunt Mandy made her special dress!!! She loves her Aunt Mandy! Thanks a million Mandy and we're glad you were able to spend her special day with us!!!
Here are a few pictures from Kennedy's special blessing day! It was so nice! Her daddy gave her the best blessing ever! Thank you to all who attended. Kennedy is very special to us we love her lots! I will be posting a bunch of random post before we head out of Wednesday! I'll do my best to load up a bunch of pictures!



1 comments:
Kennedy is such a precious little one. It had been a lot of fun coming back here to New York with you to you new area for a little while. Take good care of those little ones and be kind and thoughtful to one another. Love you guys lots. Dad
Post a Comment