CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kennedy's 2 month old pictures

Aidan and Kennedy are Daddy's little broncos! Isn't this picture just precious?

Aidan did such a good job at holding his little sister for pictures. He had so much fun.

Mommy's little princess. I love this tutu my friend Jenny bought for Kennedy! I love how content and priceless this little girl looks in this picture!

Little miss D doesn't looked to pleased but she did a great job posing!

I love this picture too even if her eyes went a little crazy. Her shirt has a piggy on that says tickled pink. My friend Debbie from Germany gave her this shirt. I'm sure Debbie didn't know that Kennedy's mommy LOVES pigs!!!!!! its the perfect shirt! Thanks Debbie!


Wide awake so you can see her beautiful eyes!

This is my absolute favorite one. She did so great posing for this picture although you can't even tell she cried for 5 minutes before she finally decided she had to do the pictures either way!

And here is her full body with the blessing dress!!!! Thanks Aunt Mandy


Kennedy is now 2 months old. She weighs 11 pounds 2 ounces! She is our little bundle of joy. Aidan is falling more in love with her every day! He constantly loves giving her kisses! Even on the mouth. He always insists! Mommy has this little thing that she hates when people kiss babies on the mouth due to spreading of germs but she sure can't stop her 2 year old from falling in love with his little sister! I love how the two of them bond. Don't get me wrong sometimes Aidan is pretty rough with her but I know he loves her. We are in Utah visiting with family and then headed to NY. The board is this month for Warrant Officer Aviation so we're hoping for the best for him!

3 comments:

Mike and Debbie said...

She is a doll! You're right...I had no idea about your love of pigs! I'm just inspired like that!! So cute! We miss you guys. Good luck with everything!

Unknown said...

i love these pictures they are so cute. i hope you have copies

Jess said...

Hey

This is Jessica (May). You're little girl is so cute :D

If you want to see my blog just send me an email @ jk.anderson1017@gmail.com and I'll add you to my list.