CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Our little American Boy!







So we went to kiddie kandids today and got Aidan's pictures taken. I figure this will count as his 2 year old pictures! Since in Germany they don't have kiddie kandids and they are my absolute favorite! They did some collages of Aidan and they turned out so cute. I don't mind spending the money there cause they do such an amazing job! I'm not very good at knowing what picture is where so I just add my 2 cents to the pictures and post them! Thats fair right? I really hope you guys enjoy them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a cute grandchild I have here. He takes after his Nana. Love you little Aidan

Daryl and Ashley said...

How fun! He is a cutie! I like your new blog layout! I can see the pictures better!

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

These turned out great! You gotta love getting all of the important stuff done while you are in the states. We are missing you from Germany.

Rylee said...

I love the pictures he is so cute! He is getting so big.