Back home to Germany we go Thursday bright and early!!! Wanted to thank everyone who I saw and thank you to everyone for the FUN! It was nice being home for awhile!
Love you all! My Germany friends I'm headed home!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Headed Home
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
hey it was so good to see you two sorry we couldnt get together more as soon as i get my camera back i will be sure to send you the pool picts they are cute!!! hope you had a safe trip home keep in touch and keep me posted on the new baby
love ya
Jenn
I am glad you made it back home saftly. Sorry I didn't have time to get over to see you, but things have been so crazy lately.
Potty training has been a nightmare. We have tried about everything and they I have been cleaning pee and poop off the floor, out of the carpet, and anything else you can think of for the last two weeks. We have tried undies to try and catch some of it thinking that they wouldn't like being wet NOOOOOO! I just don't know what to do anymore. But thanks for the advice! talk to you later.
I'm glad we got to see you guys while you were here. Aidan is so big! Have fun in Germany, we will miss you all.
Post a Comment