CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Trying but not succeeding but thats ok!





Some of these pictures just make me laugh. Everytime I get out the camera now this is what I get! Its quite funny! He is such a little cheese! Ben and I just laugh all the time cause he's so silly!

3 comments:

Analee said...

How much fun! He's getting to be such a big boy! Wasn't he just a newborn when I first met you in St. George at Cafe Rio with Josh? It's crazy how fast they grow up!

Cashelle said...

His hair is so blonde. You are brave to start potty-training so early. I didn't even attempt with any of my kids until two and they were girls. Thomas sits on the toilet, but there is no way I'm going to seriously potty train him for some time. You go girl.

Unknown said...

wow he is getting so big. well good luck with the potty training. love you guys and miss you