How is everyone? Little update on us. Ben is trying really hard to push for this Warrant officer stuff to be done. His company is taking LONGER then expected and I"m sure its cause if they hurry it up its ONE less Soldier to deploy with them. Although even if it is done we still have to WAIT to be excepted. All I can do is pray and hope for it to happen. So all of the 554 MP soldiers are going to be STOPPED LOSSED as of OCTOBER! (means no one will go to other units since they will be deploying 6 months after October.) No I'm not so ready for it. Infact they might have to submit me to a CRAZY home! Anyway we go to the DR tomorrow morning for Aidan. The dr is sending us to a specialist to see about having tubes put in the little man's ears. Not so sure about that either. I've decided after these last few months that right now I"m going to just stay at home and be a mom! Aidan and I really enjoy spending time outside together and going for walks. I love having him and I know he loves having me! So that in a nutshell is a update on us! Love you all and miss everyone like NUTS! Stop growing PLEASE!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Just a little Update!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 2:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment