CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Love of my life!


I haven't said it enough lately so I figured I'd write it on our family blog! I just want to tell everyone how much I love my husband! He's been such a trooper for our family! He's our hero, best friend, father, husband and helping hands! He's always been there for me when times get tough! I love you BENNY! Ben is such a strong man! Like I have said in the past he's getting his stuff together to get reclassed as a Warrant Officer Aviation and I really hope things pull through for him. I know they will though cause he's such a good soldier and a good person! So anyway I know this is kinda rambling off but just wanted to shout out to my hubby and tell him Thank you for everything you've done for our family. I love you more than anything in this world!
HUGS AND KISSES! FOREVER AND ETERNITY!

1 comments:

Shea Smith said...

Hey you guys. Are you coming home anytime soon? I miss ya and haven't ever seen Aidan. Hope all is well.