Ben is in the Army. He is a Warrant Officer and he'll fly Helicopters for the Army.
Heidi is a SAHM who enjoys playing with her kids. She cuts hair on the side at our home. She's licensed in Utah!
We were married in 2004 and loving every minute of each other!
AIDAN aka Mommy's main man!
Aidan
Aidan is our cute 4 year old. He's got so much energy he keeps mommy on her toes. We love him! To infinity and beyond gatorbug! He's got the best personality ever. He's not quite sure of this whole moving thing all the time. He always asks when we are moving to a new house. Stable huh?!?! jk he's full of fire so WATCH OUT!
KENNEDY JO aka Daddy's side kick!
Kennedy
Kennedy is 2 years old,Where did the time go? She's so fisty! Just like her Mommy! I love her to pieces. She's got her daddy wrapped right around her finger! She literally is daddy's side kick. We love her so! She wants to do everything like Aidan. So she's been counting as he does! She is one brave cookie and falls all the time but just gets back up and GOES!!!
2 comments:
Hey Heidi, I am going Private with my Blog so I need you to send me your email address so I can send you an invitation.
Hi friend! Just saying hello
Post a Comment