CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Here is my new do JEN!

This is for Jen! And for who ever else wants to see the new do! Here is my hubby with me too! I love my hair but can't really get anyone to really piece it out for me so I always end up in the bathroom cutting away at my hair! Anyway leave a comment if you'd like!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachael Cook said...

Love the new do, I really like the back. So i have found your blog after you found mine and have added you to my list of friends so that we can stay in touch. Thanks for the nice comment. Love Rachael caseycookfamily.blogpost.com

Unknown said...

i like your hair its really cute.

Anonymous said...

Your hair is so cute. I love it. I should come out and use it as a tax write off. I miss ya girl. By the way Aidan is growing up to be so big. He is so cute in his easter outfit. What a handsome dude.
Love ya, JEN

Shea Smith said...

Hey there,
Your hair looks way cute. Your blog is so cute it made me want to do my own. You can check it out if you want. sheabren3.blogspot.com

Rylee said...

I love your new hair! i like that you flip it out in the back. It makes you look way young