CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Frankfurt Temple




While mom was out here visiting us we went to the Frankfurt Temple. We took some pictures and walked around. I felt a little lost until I saw moroni! I don't do so well being in a foreign country and not knowing the language! I wish I would have taken German in school instead of French. Although when we went to France last year it was pretty cool to listen and KINDA know what people were saying.....Notice I said KINDA? Anyway on the way home we got a little carried away and I was going a little faster then I thought and I guess we came into a speed zone (on the autobahn there's a stretch that you can go as fast as you want and then you enter into speed zone if your not watching.) anyway I got pulled over by the polzei! I got a ticket but oh well! It was quite the experience!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Heidi I love your hair it looks so cute! You guys look like your having fun!

Chelsea said...

Hello:) Well... your family is so cute, and about the binkies I just literally took them away! They seriously had them in their mouths 23 hours of the day, and finally I had it so I just put all of them away, and amazingly enough they've been fine:) good luck

Unknown said...

did you cut your hair it looks diffrent it looks like my hair cut.