This is Aidan eating Lunch....Oh okay maybe it was a snack...He loves to have snacks!
Aidan and Daddy putting together mommy's Christmas gift!
I love spending time with daddy and helping him do everything!
Well hello everyone! Aidan has taken his FIRST STEPS! Yeah for Aidan! So he started walking yesterday and I told my dad to get online. Well papa was online with the webcam on Aidan walked again! Yeah for Aidan! He gives you the biggest smile when he does it too like he knows your so proud of him. Aidan is being a little picky with Milk. Whole milk doesn't go well with him he instantly pukes. Then I give him Lactaid and he seems to do okay with it but his poop is really funny. But its really hard to get the lactaid out here! BUMMER! So now I am trying him on 2% and I will see how the outcome of that is! He's such a big boy! Loves doing his sign language and tries so hard to make you understand what he's saying! Wish we could be closer so you all could see him grow! Christmas is right around the corner and Ben and I are so excited to be together! Hope you all have a happy holidays! Oh and Aidan's first word...........its kinda funny.......OH MAN! He says it all the time. Daddy is trying to teach him to say OH SNAP! But he just shakes his hand! Lots of love from the Holladay's!
Friday, December 21, 2007
Just an update!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 3:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hooray! You better watch out!
Post a Comment