CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas!

So I'm not pro at writing on all these different pictures but I will do my best! We had a really good Christmas! We had friends over for Dinner on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! So we sure had a fun filled Christmas! Sure was a lot to clean up but believe it or not my lazy butt got it all cleaned Christmas night! Aidan got so many gifts it was fun for him. He got a little over load though I think. He just wanted to go to sleep!

Here is Aidan playing with his little people set! He loved it! Every different piece made noises so he was pretty entertained with it.

Just playing with all his many toys he got!

Aunt Mandy made him hte cutest little book! Its irreplacable~ Probably the best present that he's ever recieved! Thanks Mandy its adorable!

Here I am! Its so nice to look like this! Hey I don't know anyone who does there hair before opening presents on Christmas! Your crazy if you do!

0 comments: