
Aidan and I just got done watching the firetrucks put out the fire across the street from Aunt Mandy's house! This was his first time seeing the firetrucks!
Aidan was sick of the sun getting in his eyes. He took off his glasses and closed his eyes due to the sun being in his eyes
Me just goofing off out front!
Jen, Mandy and I were going to the movie and I had just colored my hair so I thought I would be silly and take pictures!
Aidan loves his Mommy!
So there is some pictures from our trip to Utah. Now we are headed to Flordia to play in the sun then back to CT for 2 more weeks then we get to go see our daddy! Yeah Ben could be home anywhere from Sept. 11-25 or so. Love you all!
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Utah trip!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 12:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I am having a hard time leaving a comment. Aidan be good for your mom and dad. You are growing fast. See you in a little while.
Post a Comment