Hi guys just checking in for a bit! We have been enjoying the sun in Flordia! I took Aidan to the beach for the first time and he loved it. Got a little scared of the ocean waves coming and and feeling like he was sinking! But he is a trooper and loved it! And yes I kept lots of sunscreen on him! He's so much fun and keeps growing up everyday! I taught him how to stick his tongue out and now he does it all the time! Well hope everyone is enjoying themselves......one more month and Ben is home!
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How fun! That looks great. I am excited for you that Ben will be home soon. That's awesome!
hey looks like you guys are having fun. cant wait to see you guys and ben love you sarah
Post a Comment