Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Mr Holladay DID IT!!!
Well the fun has just begun! Ben is a Warrant Officer in the United States Army. He is now starting his wait time to start flight school! We are so proud of Ben of his accomplishment! Graduation was such a fun time! And the fun was in HUGE thanks to Mandy! Thanks for being there to watch and take care of my kids! I'm so glad your my sister and are somewhat close to us! This truly helped us out!
There are more pictures to come I am just truly tired tonight! Enjoy! Congratulations Mr Holladay
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
You look great! I'm so glad we found each other... and that Ben is home. Hopefully this means we can both get a break from our kids.
Congratulations Ben! We are proud of you and love you lots. Good luck as you move forward.
Dad Larsen
congratulations Ben it so awesome that you got through that hopefully flight school comes soon.
I really was going to say that you guys look SO great! Congrats & hope it all continues to go well for your sweet family :)
Post a Comment