CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Seriously? Motherhood?

Wow what a week it has been. Don't get me wrong we've had fun its just that its been hectic and made me think of my mothering skills or shall I say I have NONE! I have been trying so hard to have patience with Aidan. I feel bad cause I lose it more then I'd like to and I use swearwords when I'm upset. Aidan then repeats them and I laugh about it. I shouldn't really laugh but sometimes its the only funny thing that happens that day! Kennedy has this silly cold back. For some reason it just lingers with her. Maybe cause she was born early I'm not sure but its driving me insane. She's not a snuggle baby either so its very hard to soothe her. At times I wish Aidan and her would have switched places cause Aidan was super snuggly and I could've handled Aidan being my last baby cause he let me baby him. Kennedy wants NONE of that. So it breaks my heart a little. I am pretty impressed the way I have handled Ben being gone. I haven't cried maybe twice. I keep up with things quite well and get the kiddos out of the house! I love it when people say everyone's done it....cause it makes me wanna say seriously no kidding but its still not fun!!!! Well I do have pictures to post but my house needs a little attention too. Oh what shall I choose? Bed maybe? Hopefully you are all enjoying your Dec! I can't believe its going to be 2010! Holy cow where has the time gone?

3 comments:

Verne said...

Hang in there. You are a great mom and those little ones are lucky to have a good mom like you. I guess my patience or lack of passed along to you kids. I wish I would have been a little more patient with you. Heavenly Father is a great parent and is there to lend a hand so rely on Him as well. Love ya

Daryl and Ashley said...

I just got caught up on all yuor posts! Hang in there! I think you are trooper being a temporary single parent! I am sure that can't be easy!

Kristine said...

I hope you are doing OK Heidi! Merry Christmas! Enjoy your time when Ben gets home :)