CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 25, 2009

THE BIG CATCH UP....

Ok here is a load of pics but for some reason my Blogger doesn't show me the pictures so I have no idea what picture is what even when I edit. How annoying. But the park ones with uncle David we went to Dinasour park. Then tonight we had a cook out at my grandmas' fire pit and Aidan wasn't quite sure the fire would get in his eyes....SILLY BOY. Kennedy loved every minute....The kiddos are getting big so fast.
Hope everyone is doing well. We move to Alabama on the 22nd of October.
Please leave a comment. THANKS.













6 comments:

Jenny said...

What a cool place! I wish there were parks like that around here.

Mandy said...

Those are fun pictures. Cried a little when I saw the cook out at Grandma's, I miss those the most. See you soon. LOve ya

AdamandBetsy said...

Oh how cute looks like you are having tons of fun!! I love all the faces that Aidan makes its way to cute!!. And Kenners is just adorable!!.

Daryl and Ashley said...

They sure are growing up so fast! Daryl said he waited on you at Maddox.

Unknown said...

oh my gosh kennedy is so big i havent seen her in forever. any way looks like you guys have had a great time love you

Daryl and Ashley said...

I get the bows from a client. She just brings them into the office and sells them for about $2-$3.50 I think she is trying to get a website set up. I will let you know.